Just like many of you..I just LOVE the month of October; for all the typical reasons too..but my absolute favorite thing about this month is all the potential for activities! With that said, before November starts knocking at the door, I would like to share with you all my favorite things to do during October 🙂
1. Fall Goodies– Other than Christmas, this is the only time of the year that I crave all kinds of baked goods! All the pumpkin and apple treats are just too addicting. I have found all my favorite recipes on Pinterest..some are here, here, and here! I am constantly pinning different things to try so follow me on Pinterest for more ideas!
2. Pumpkin Carving (or I prefer decorating)- I feel incomplete if at some point before Halloween I don’t do some good ol’ pumpkin carving, and who doesn’t love a trip to the pumpkin patch to get a little dirty and get some of that delicious caramel corn? This year I have loved the idea of decorating your pumpkins, whether it’s paint, glitter, chalkboard paint and chalk..there are so many creative ideas out there!
3. Gettin’ Spooked- Grab some of your friends and head out to a haunted house or haunted forrest! It’s such a great way to get everybody together and I’m always down for a little adrenaline rush!
4. Dark Lips- For all you ladies, this is the perfect time of year to go out and buy some of those daring, dark lip colors that you are always wanting to try! Personal favs of mine are the wine/maroon colors, browns, and I’m secretly loving on the dark & even bright purples this year!
5. Costume Parties- I don’t think there has been a single year in my life that I haven’t dressed up for halloween. I LOVE IT. So get creative and go out to a friend’s Halloween party, or better yet..throw your own! I am probably the biggest party planner I know, I’m always digging for excuses to have one. So if you need any ideas…I’m your girl.
Thanks for reading October lovers! Xo