Photos x Molly Meeks
Hi Friends! Today I am going to be talking affordable clothing sites, YAY! I’m gonna be real with you guys, I do enjoy to splurge every once in awhile. Especially when it’s a piece I know I’ll wear over and over again for years and years to come. But when it comes to buying things ‘on trend’ that could possibly be out of style by the time that same season rolls around next year, I’mma hunt through those budget sites! Right now is a crucial time for building up our wardrobes, whether you are back to school shopping, fall shopping, starting a new job, or going on one last vacay. Here are my top picks for affordable clothing sites and some of my current favorite pieces they are carrying!
1. SheIn – The dress that I am wearing above is from SheIn and the pieces that I got this summer of theirs have been my favorites! They offer free standard shipping, 10% off your first order, and free express shipping on orders over $99! Their price points are crazy low, just also keep that in mind when ordering! In my opinion, you can kind of tell which pieces will show up and be decent quality or not! I’ve had such good luck with them lately though!
2. Boohoo – This store is based in the UK but now ships from the US and has the most adorable pieces. They offer free shipping on orders over $50 with code 50FREE. Their style to me is European and trendy, perfect for those statement pieces to add to your closet!
3. Vestique – This is my latest find as far as cute, affordable sites go!! I am obsessed to say the least! I’m sure if you follow me on Instagram you have already seen many of their pieces featured in the past two weeks!
4. ASOS – If you haven’t heard of this site, go go go! This is my go-to site when shopping for outfits for any type of special occasion because they seriously have everything, really unique pieces, and amazing price points!! Definitely look here for shoes too!
5. Missguided – This site is SO cute! I find myself forgetting about it and everytime I remember it again I get so upset with myself that I forgot! They offer free shipping on orders over $50. They bring in new arrivals constantly and everything they sell is a perfect addition to your statement pieces. They also sell at Nordstrom if that makes you feel a little safer 😉
6. Romwe – This site is similar to SheIn! I would say they remind me a lot of Forever 21 as far as price points and quality go! They offer free shipping on orders over $59 and $5 off your first order over $49!
I hope you guys enjoy my favorite champagne taste sites while on a beer budget!! 😉 Happy Monday babes!